The Upstride Jacket is made for fast and light uphill motion; designed with a superbreathable, moisture-managing 100% recycled bonded stretch knit face fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it excels on long, high-output ski tours in predictable weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Stretchy, weather-resistant bonded soft shell fabric with a knit-grid backer; slides effortlessly over skin and baselayers
- Single-point-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor designed to fit without a helmet for uphill comfort, while also accommodating low-profile helmets for descending
- Zippered pockets: two oversized chest pockets double as vents and an additional chest pocket secures your essentials
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor