Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Insulated Snowbelle Jacket has an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, a blend of 40-g and 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation for warmth, an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) microtwill with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder gasket with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with cable routing; one internal stash; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves